- Initial Consultation to evaluate Client's particulars selection criteria pursuant to Visa Category.
- Provide detailed consultation using dedicated Case Management System and up to date requirements of the authorized assessing bodies.
- Creation of application profile for the Client and Client's dependents.
- Complete preperation of required file for the purpose of application for Visa Category.
- Represent the Client with all registerd authorities in order to provide all information and documents required for the application.
- Upon receipt of Invitation to Apply, submission of final stage application under registered agent.
- The Counseling and Preperation of the Client for any personal interview required.
- All other matters The Immigration Office may consider necessary in an effort to ensure that the Client's application is properly processed.
- Lodge onine application to relevant Assessment body. It is the Client's responsibility to present accurate, complete information and relevant education documents and any other supporting document/information required and/or requested through a registered agent.
The Client further acknowledges that the time required to process an immigration application depends on multiple factors, which are beyond The Immigration Office control. The Client acknowledges that no warranty is given as to the length of time required to process the application or the visa issuance. Te Immigration Office as a consultancy firm, undertakes to give consultancy to the Client and coordinate with the Client and the relevant Government offices/s but cannot guarantee visa issuance s that purely is the discretion of the relevant Government office.
The Service is to be delivered refers to a consultancy service delivered at the time the Client is assigned to a Case Manager and hi/her application is launched by the registered agent. The duration of the service is out of the consultant control and depends solely on the respected Government authorized to issue an answer to the visa application.
The company's consultancy service is delivered at the time of retaining the service, evaluation of the case and submission of the application, based on the stages mentioned within the Retainer ship Agreement.